Here is the explanation of the procedure for batch setting of allowance to multiple working conditions.
When you register the new allowance or change the amount of money, This is the way to reflect it to your working condition at once.
No need to update working conditions one by one.
- Click on Allowances and Deductions.
- Click on the allowance you want to update.
- Click on "Please set a labor condition."
- Specify the working conditions to be registered and the applicable year and month, and apply them all at once.
- Set the application start year month or application end year month. (Effective date and expiry date)
*When you want to register new allowance, enter the application start year month, and when you want to finish the allowance, enter the application end year month.
- Set the unit price and amount.
Select the unit price if it is applicable. (In case you select the unit price, you cannot input an allowance amount field.)
If you do not select the unit price, you can directly input the amount.
- Please tick the working conditions you want to apply.
- Click on Update icon.
- Start year month(Effective date) is set now.