The hourly wage can be changed for each group where you work as a support employee.（Support＝Working outside the main group you belong to support）
You can use it when you want to calculate payroll by changing hourly wages depending on where you work.
（Settings for Time clock and rest when working in another group, click here）
Example) A Store: hourly wage ￥900
B Store: hourly wage ￥950
* You can change the hourly wage for each group only with fixed hourly wage.
（Monthly salary, daily salary, time slo hourly wage can not be changed for each group.）
- Click on Employees
- Click the working conditions of the employee who wants to set hourly wages for each group.
- In the setting history, click the period in which you want to reflect the setting.
However, it can not be set for the month when company closing is completed, or outside the range of two months before and after the current month.
※ It will be able to change by cancelling company closing. Please check here for the instruction.
- Click [Multiple work group amount] of Pay / Transp
- After entering hourly wages for each group, click Close.
※For the hourly wage in the main group to which the employee belongs, the amount entered in the setting screen of salary amount at step 4 is prioritized.
※Also, if you do not set up hourly wage for ''support'' work, the employee will be paid by the amount set at step 4.
- Click Update at the bottom of the screen to finish setting.
This would be the settings to change hourly wage for each group.