Admin can set the different settings of Time clock and Rest for each group.
When working at A store: Rest setting is set by shift time
When working at B store: Rest setting is set by fixed time
By registering extra working conditions, the settings will be reflected when one employee works at different group from the one that employee belongs.
In such a case, register ''support'' working conditions in advance, so that settings will be reflected for ''support'' work. It is not necessary to register working conditions for supporting work when performing calculations under the same working conditions no matter where you work.
※ The settings for other than time clock/ rest is fetched from the working condition of the group that employee usually belongs.
The explanation of settings to change hourly wage during ''support'' work is available from here.
- Create working conditions (Time clock and Rest/break setting) to use during ''support'' work
- Choose whether to use working conditions for support work from the working condition menu
Below are the setting procedures.
1. Create working conditions (Time clock and Rest/break setting) to use during support work
- Click on company working conditions
- Click on Working group working condition
- Click +
- Select the payment day group and click Next.
※''Support'' working conditions is only reflected to the working conditions of the selected payment group.
（If you want to add a payment date group other than the registered payment date group, click ''+ Make new payment date group".）
- Click work group
- Select the work group you want to use for ''support'' work.
- Select the year and month that you want to start using this working condition.
（The effective date can be selected within the range of two months before and after the current month.）
- Select Time clock / Rest and register
- ''Support'' working conditions were created.
This is the procedure for creating ''support'' working conditions.
2. Choose whether to use working conditions for support work from the working condition menu
Next, we will introduce the procedure to activate ''support'' working conditions.
- Click on labor conditions
- Click the name
※Please select the working conditions that have the same payment date group as the supporting working conditions.
To change a previous setting history, please click the memo icon.
Click the period in which you want to reflect the setting.
However, you cannot change when the month when company closing is completed, or outside the range of two months before and after the current month.
* The setting can be changed by cancelling the company closing at finalize attendance menu.
Setting for changing hourly wage during the ''support'' work, Click here.
- Click Time Clock / Rest
- Choose ''Use work group working condition for multiple group working''.
- Finally click on Update at the bottom of the page to complete the setting.
When the employee to whom this working condition apply does ''support'' work, the working conditions of the ''support'' work will be applied.
- The instruction of how to create shifts for ''support'' work is available from here.
This would be all for the procedure to use ''support'' working conditions.